[aspectj-users] AJDT for Eclipse 3.4 is now available

There is now a basic AJDT available for Eclipse 3.4.

The update site URL is:

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ajdt/34/dev/update

The zip file is at:

http://download.eclipse.org/tools/ajdt/34/dev/update/ajdt_1.6.0.200802291703_archive.zip

It is AJDT version 1.6.0.  It includes AspectJ1.6.0m2.

It can do the basics: compilation/weaving/navigation but there are
certain things that aren't there....due to changes in Eclipse
internals from 3.3 > 3.4.  Let me know what is missing for you and I
can sort out some kind of priority for getting things going again.

thanks to Martin Lippert for doing some early testing for me ;)

Andy.

Back to the top