[aspectj-users] Excluding aspects in jars from the aspectpath

aspectj-users,

Is there a way to set an include/exclude filter on compiled aspects pulled
from jars on the aspectpath when using iajc?

I can see that there is a way to filter aspects from being compiled but I
can't see a way to filter aspects in jars as can be done using an aop.xml
when performing load time weaving.

A jar may contain a whole bunch of util aspects. If the whole jar is placed
on the aspectjar path, then all aspects will be weaved even though I may
only be interested in one util.

Regards,

Jeff

Back to the top