Re: [aspectj-users] Integrating AspectJ with Eclipse IDE

Just fyi... The PDE dependency comes about because the basic AJDT
contributes extensions to PDE for doing aspectj enabled builds of
plugins.  I would like, when I get five minutes (haha no chance), to
have the PDE extensions to AJDT as a separate feature so you aren't
forced to have a PDE enabled version of eclipse to install basic AJDT.

Andy.