[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [aspectj-users] Weaving inherited methods
- From: "Ramnivas Laddad" <ramnivas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 04:43:52 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references:x-google-sender-auth; bh=Il8xCL2wbs3lJTrvCdYm2i0h5kPWM+HqeH6Tt1chV48=; b=MqVIJjVxjY3UbNbHSulRsoJ7xm8bexXNshhx4nJJUlUkK9hqmpm0ToKln345t/WWucKFvbsJ8B1XzaKJAAwTZSXQq4fXu6axtaW40Wf3kMS0net4vby7fvaRScHkArcKGAU/EPjt4dA/9od1jUBTze31rnTK7b8J4g3AZjGi9LE=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=yF7mlkEvovPbxPoqH+uhwR6ckuCWbxLoongN3AMLUGXz8m06mUiLjT/4/2YbPk2blx2jPlFK2o6mc/Ud5Bqvu92TwCui99zW2hDXrFuPynm9+HceIuMK0fk+v+AX1nLnbqTA4FCF6w33FktTxwZA/b9KAO+Lb+ezb2in4buQurU=
Try the following pointcut:
call(* *(..)) && withincode(* SimpleFormController+.handleInternalRequest(..))
On Mon, Feb 11, 2008 at 12:36 AM, Renato Back <renatopb.pj@xxxxxxxxx
I must have been trying for a week, now, and with no luck.
What I want to do is insert a log call before and after every method that is called inside the body of another method, which is inherited from a superclass which implements it from an interface.
For those of you familiar with Spring Framework, I extended the SimpleFormController and want to make a complete trace log from everything that is called inside the handleInternalRequest(..) method.
I tried spring-aop and even the aop.xml LTW approach. Still, no success.
All I've managed to do 'til now is weave the aspect into the methods from my class, the one I created when extending the SimpleFormController.
Any and all help will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
aspectj-users mailing list