Re: [aspectj-users] Weaving inherited methods

Try the following pointcut:

call(* *(..)) && withincode(* SimpleFormController+.handleInternalRequest(..))

-Ramnivas

On Mon, Feb 11, 2008 at 12:36 AM, Renato Back <renatopb.pj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greetings,

I must have been trying for a week, now, and with no luck.
What I want to do is insert a log call before and after every method that is called inside the body of another method, which is inherited from a superclass which implements it from an interface.

For those of you familiar with Spring Framework, I extended the SimpleFormController and want to make a complete trace log from everything that is called inside the handleInternalRequest(..) method.

I tried spring-aop and even the aop.xml LTW approach. Still, no success.
All I've managed to do 'til now is weave the aspect into the methods from my class, the one I created when extending the SimpleFormController.

Any and all help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Renato Back