Re: [aspectj-users] Use AspectJ to intercept JAXB parse

Hi, Ahmed.

Generally you need to have control over either the caller of the
method or the method itself. Int he former case you can use a call
pointcut, in the latter an execution pointcut. If you have control
over neither caller nor callee, AspectJ can do nothing for you. It's
not magic, even if it sometimes looks that way ;-)

Eric