[aspectj-users] Use AspectJ to intercept JAXB parse

Hi All,
I have a problem with JAXB parser, the parser fail to validate the root
element.
The implementation class XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl contains a method reset()
which will set the variable fBindNamespaces to false. Then the method
scanStartElement() will not validate the XML namespace.

Can I use AspectJ to intercept the calling to the method scanStartElement()
and call reset() before that?

I did a pointcut to catch the method call, but the method is being called
from the parser, not from my application, so compile time weaving will not
take effect.

is my solution valid?

Regards,
Hashim