[aspectj-users] Tools that generate AspectJ aspects

Hi all.

For a current research project I am trying to get an overview of tools
that generate AspectJ aspects (usually for the purpose of
instrumentation) from some other language. As an example of what I
have in mind, there are for example JavaMOP and J-LO which generate
AspectJ code from temporal safety specifications.

http://fsl.cs.uiuc.edu/index.php/JavaMOP
http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/~ebodde/rv/JLO/

So if you know or even developed any other tool(s) that does a similar
thing, please let me know. In turn I promise to cite the tool it in my
work ;-)

Cheers,
Eric

--