Re: Re: SV: SV: [aspectj-users] ClassLoaderWeavingAdaptor examples and documentation

People have done it... but the best I can suggest is searching the
mailing list archive .  I can't think of a direct link to something.

All I can offer is the browser link to the package that works with the weaver:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.aspectj/modules/loadtime/src/org/aspectj/weaver/loadtime/?root=Tools_Project

Andy.