Re: SV: [aspectj-users] ClassLoaderWeavingAdaptor examples and documentation

On Sunday 27 January 2008 Hermod Opstvedt's cat, walking on the keyboard,
wrote:
> Hi
>
> At AspectWerkx, and also see blog entries at Glassbox and also prior
> postings to this maling list.
>
> It's real easy to use, and works.

Thanks, but I've searched even at codehaus but I didn't find an example of a
custom classloader. Can you point me directly to documentation or examples?

This also raised up a question into my mind: is apectj ltw based on
aspectwerkz's one?

Thanks,
Luca

Back to the top