Fra: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] På vegne av Sriram Gopal
Sendt: 27. januar 2008 22:31
Til: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Emne: [aspectj-users] Load Time Weaving of dynamic proxies

Please let me know if someone has tried to do Load Time Weaving (LTW) of
dynamic proxies. I tried creating a .jar containing the .aj file and set its
path in the ASPECTPATH variable prior to running the application using the
"aj" script. Using this approach, I am able to do LTW of normal classes but
not a dynamic proxy. Let me know if I am doing something wrong.

Thanks,
Sriram