[aspectj-users] Load Time Weaving of dynamic proxies

Please let me know if someone has tried to do Load Time Weaving (LTW) of dynamic proxies. I tried creating a .jar containing the .aj file and set its path in the ASPECTPATH variable prior to running the application using the "aj" script. Using this approach, I am able to do LTW of normal classes but not a dynamic proxy. Let me know if I am doing something wrong.

Thanks,
Sriram

Back to the top