[aspectj-users] Maven2 dependency in Aspect Path

Hi all,

I have a project who work fine with maven2, i try to use Eclipse to develop it. All works, except the aspect : In my maven dependency, i have some jar that i want to be in my AspectPath but i can't add them to the AspectPath. If i try to select directly the JAR from the repository, Eclipse tell me JAR is already in the classpath and i cannot add to the aspectPath ... And if i try to select JAR from maven dependency and "Add to aspect Path" nothing append.

Anyone have an idea ?

Regards,
Judicael.

Back to the top