Re: [aspectj-users] Xlint:adviceHasNotBeenApplied crossref

Have you tried PointcutDoctor ? http://pointcutdoctor.cs.ubc.ca/

PointcutDoctor provides two kinds of information:
 - Almost matched join point (shadows), i.e. jp shadows that are not
matched by the pointcut but very similar to the ones that are matched;
 - Highlighting and in-place explanation, i.e. why a specific join
point is (or isn't) matched by the given pointcut.  (see the
screenshots for details)

Thanks,
Mohan