[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ1.5.4 available for download
- From: "Andy Clement" <andrew.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 10:29:31 +0000
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=vUCdTGmgnUwMVBYFC196IjZoVU4iG3ZNc19YED9eBoE=; b=a9XzmQDtm/eIcn7SNHL5OycMspldiT2NfXSbvIPFuUn2IcXcuzzBkKyK45OsqeJ972iwqglpig6TqYBPHlQhFI6QFqcinrm1O3Hag2nGJzxH9GyYuITt7/qFLZ51IsB+LboA7pmsaq0jEYbgCai5ycpz9eKWim4CNEw8lZv/tVI=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=p8p1zqyWJz1EgJk+FF56lGn9oCGtlLLeKt3JpHjf9KGH2EZDJl2Ft+JyCG2AHrSEWZHCqsPOGP5XwoBsSe/uIYY/C2+g1hBdbvFKa0FGF2IJD9Lk1t6dwG4dLYp0z9Rm5K9s+P7QnNEG4pxMkzfMUoC2W0U6pRiVCScAADG1mQU=
Some nice person out there on the inter-web usually does that, I
haven't done it in the past...
On 21/12/2007, Ashley Williams <ashley.williams@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Good work - do you know if the jar files will make their way onto the
> ibiblio repository any time soon?
> - Ashley
> aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 21/12/2007
> > We are pleased to announce the release of AspectJ1.5.4. It is
> > available from the AspectJ download page:
> > http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/downloads.php
> > It includes fixes for numerous problems we have addressed since
> > AspectJ1.5.3. There is a link from the announcement article on the
> > homepage that can show you all those that have been addressed, see
> > http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj
> > The only change between rc1 and final of 1.5.4 was the new load-time
> > weaving message that reminds users to weave any XML defined aspects
> > when using cflow pointcuts has been made an xlint so it can be
> > switched between ignore/warning/error.
> > And don't forget to use your bugzilla votes to indicate to us how
> > important our open issues are to you.
> > CVS HEAD will now undergo some major surgery to move AspectJ to Java6
> > - a dev build will be available soon.
> > enjoy!
> > The AspectJ Team.
> > _______________________________________________
> > aspectj-users mailing list
> > aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
> > https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/aspectj-users
> This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
> are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error)
> please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any
> unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this
> e-mail is strictly forbidden.
> Please refer to
> http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm for
> additional EU corporate and regulatory disclosures.
> aspectj-users mailing list