[aspectj-users] Xlint:adviceHasNotBeenApplied crossref

Can anyone tell me what configuration I need to use to get the iajc ant task to produce the extra bit of output (“see also: line”) that should accompaniy Xlint:adviceHasNotBeenApplied?  I only get the line where the advice is, which is only half the story; I’m going nuts trying to find the ineligible join point in my code with no help from Eclipse or the command line.

Josh

Back to the top