Re: [aspectj-users] Serialization aspect problem

>> I think there must be a simpler way to do this where I don't have to access
the attributes and copy them one by one...  In the OO example I was messing
around with I didn't have to make new references or copy attributes.

Why did'nt you say so.... (just do not call proceed)

Object around() : call(Foo.new(..)) && !within(SerializationAspect)
   {
       try  {
           Foo f1 = (Foo) SerializeObject.load(filename);
           return f1;
       }
       catch(Exception e)  {
           System.out.println("File not found "+ e);
           return new Foo();
       }
   }