RE: [aspectj-users] Serialization aspect problem

Thanks Bhaskar,

I think there must be a simpler way to do this where I don't have to access
the attributes and copy them one by one...  In the OO example I was messing
around with I didn't have to make new references or copy attributes.

So I think it may have something to do with the joinpoint/advice type?

Cheers
Neil