Re: [aspectj-users] aspectJ and System.exit().

On Tuesday 18 December 2007 Jean-Louis PASTUREL's cat, walking on the
keyboard, wrote:
> Aspect regarding, is there a means to know when a JVM is exiting on System
> signal (like Control-C or kill -9 )?
>
> If yes is-it possible to apply an advice “before” ?

I know there's an implementation, it should be sun.misc.signal, that allows
you writing Java signal handlers, to catch signals from the outside world.
However, I'd like to discourage this since it I don't think it's portable.

Luca

Back to the top