Re: [aspectj-users] AJDT1.5.1rc1 for Eclipse 3.3 (containing AspectJ1.5.4rc1) is available

I haven't tried it...  let me know if you do.  Usually the
dependencies shift too much for us between eclipse drivers and that
causes us a lot of problems.  I would like to do a 3.4 build - just
having trouble fitting it all into my busy schedule :)

Andy.