[aspectj-users] Inter-Type Declaration Help Needed

Hi, I am a relative newbie to AspectJ and I have a problem to solve.

In Java I have two interfaces A and B which are not related to each other via extends.

Each interface has a number of concrete implementation classes.

I am looking for a way to use AspectJ to force every class which implements interface B to also implement interface A with methods defined in the aspect.

How would I go about programming this?

Best Regards
Kevin
Jetzt neu! Schützen Sie Ihren PC mit McAfee und WEB.DE. 3 Monate