Re: [aspectj-users] org.aspectj.org.eclipse.jdt.internal.compiler.ast.CompilationUnitDeclaration

ok...with eclipse I have downloaded the project that are held in the 'modules' area, I have build all  of theme and then I have run with no failure the run-all-unit-test.
Now I have try to download the org.esclipse.jdt core from 'shadows' area but it tell me that the resource already exist so it want overwrite it. The two project are the same? I can do the overwrite or I have to take the CompilationUnitDeclaration code in a different way?

Sorry but I don't know wery well CVS...

Thanks

Marco