Fra: Ron Bodkin [mailto:rbodkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sendt: 10. desember 2007 21:21
Til: hermod@xxxxxxxxxxxx; aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Emne: RE: [aspectj-users] AspectJ loadtime weaving on WebSphere 5

There are some problems in the IBM classloader plugin approach; it doesn't
tell the plugin what loader is being used and it also doesn't set the
context loader correctly in some cases. I've seen this result in defining
classes in the wrong loader, leading to NoClassDefFoundErrors. It is also
possible this issue is leading to the lockup behavior you are seeing.

I'd suggest trying the alternative approach of generating a bootstrap
classpath jar that adds a weaving hook to ClassLoader. The Glassbox
<http://www.glassbox.com/>  project has an automated installer and updated
version of the code based on Alex Vasseur's blog entry and the last
Aspectwerkz release.

Ron