[aspectj-users] AspectJ loadtime weaving on WebSphere 5

Title: AspectJ loadtime weaving on WebSphere 5

Hi

I have had waeving on WAS 5.0.2 working with the Ron's WasWeavingPlugin, but for some reason it stopped working (I do not know that I have doen anything to it). WebSphere hangs on startup during initialization of the Admin application (Last entry in log is admin: init). If I take out the Admin application it does start however. As far as I have been able to track down looking at the logs, it seems to be connected with Tiles. I have seen others having the same situation, but have not seen ant entry stating that they have solved the issue.

So: Anybody have this working?

Hermod

Back to the top