Re: [aspectj-users] How can I intercept every callto EntityManager.<somemethod>(arg)

Could you please present your aspect code so that we can try to understand what may be the problem?

Thanks,

Paulo Zenida

Meir Yanovich wrote:
hi and thanks for the fast replay

I simple want to capture every instance in my code that that
Looks like for example  :
q = entityManager.createNamedQuery(Query);
q = entityManager.createNativeQuery(Query,Class);
q = entityManager.find(vo);

I need to change the argument values of the methods

But im getting warning that says:
no match for this type name: EntityManager
[Xlint:invalidAbsoluteTypeName]-advice defined in
com.infrastructure.security.AspectSecurity has not
	 been applied [Xlint:adviceDidNotMatch]