[aspectj-users] Deploy AspectJiefied Eclipse Plugin

I'm trying to export a feature which includes some Eclipse Plugins that needs aspectj support. Just exporting the feature normally seem to leave out the weaving process so I manually choose to "Deploy plug-ins and fragments with AspectJ support" for the plugins that needs aspectj support. I then proceed to overwrite the output generated when I exported the feature with the output generated by the "Deploy plug-ins ... with AspectJ support" (for those projects needed AspectJ support). For the bundles to be resolved I've also included the org.aspectj.runtime bundle in the feature so that it's available at runtime. However the aspects does still not seem to kick in when I deploy everything to a clean Eclipse installation. Everything works fine when running in my development version. I'm using AJDT 1.4.2. What steps am I missing or doing wrong? Somebody must have gotten this to work? I cannot seem to find anything about this in the documentation either :(.

Thanks,
Johan

Back to the top