[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
Re: [aspectj-users] Re: aspectj-users Digest, Vol 33, Issue 41

Hi,
 it would be a good idea to post this at the aosd discussion list.
 regards.
arturo



On Nov 28, 2007 2:07 PM, Kotrappa Sirbi <kotrappa06@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:
hi!! Friends
 
i am looking for AOP-based signal processing(image processing) research papers
 and applications.Please let me know if any friends knows abt these articles & sites.
 
Thanking you
 
regards
 
s kotrappa

 
On 11/28/07, aspectj-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxx < aspectj-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Send aspectj-users mailing list submissions to
       aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx

To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
       https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/aspectj-users
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
       aspectj-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxx

You can reach the person managing the list at
       aspectj-users-owner@xxxxxxxxxxx

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of aspectj-users digest..."


Today's Topics:

  1. Problems with Enum (Wojto)
  2. Re: Reflection pointcut (Andy Clement)
  3. Re: Problems with Enum (Andy Clement)
  4. Re: Problems with Enum (Wojto)
  5. Re: Problems with Enum (Andy Clement)
  6. Re: Failure in RunTheseBeforeYouCommitTests.java (Andy Clement)


----------------------------------------------------------------------

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 12:22:10 +0100
From: Wojto <jestem.wojtek@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aspectj-users] Problems with Enum
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Message-ID: <474D4F62.1060801@xxxxxxxxxx>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-2; format=flowed

Hello everybody! I'm new here so I find it nice to say hello in the very
beginning :-)

And now to the point... I'm trying to write a simple mertic-counting
tool. I decided to use aspectj's AST. Currently I'm trying to make out
the api of the ast (as in eclipse I find it tricky). Everything works
fine for classes but not for enum's. My code looks like this:

import java.util.ArrayList;

import org.aspectj.org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom.ASTVisitor;
import org.aspectj.org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom.AnonymousClassDeclaration ;
import org.aspectj.org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom.CompilationUnit;
import org.aspectj.org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom.EnumDeclaration;
import org.aspectj.org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom.MethodDeclaration;

import pl.wirp.user23.logic.metrics.beans.MetricResult ;

public class NLOCVisitor extends ASTVisitor {

   private ArrayList<MetricResult> result = new ArrayList<MetricResult>();

   public ArrayList<MetricResult> getResult() {
       return result;
   }

......

   @Override
   public boolean visit(EnumDeclaration ed) {
       System.out.println(ed.toString());
       return true;
   }

   @Override
   public boolean visit(AnonymousClassDeclaration acd) {
       System.out.println(acd);
       return true;
   }

  ...
}

I want (by now) write the source of my enum on standard out. Similar
code for classes works fine, but for enums nothing happens. Methodes
aren't even invoked.
My enum class looks like this:
public enum BasicEnum {
   A = 1, B = 2, C = 3;
   public int getNumberOfEnumerators(){
       return 3;
   }
}

so it's really simple.
I would appreciate any help. Thanks!
Wojtek

----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Kup bilet na najlepsze zawody Freestyle Motocross - DIVERSE Night of
the Jumps!" http://link.interia.pl/f1c5f



------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 11:27:32 +0000
From: "Andy Clement" < andrew.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [aspectj-users] Reflection pointcut
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Message-ID:
       < 689d61aa0711280327j2b6c2b64k813f5c8dacb5ec3e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/released/faq.php#q:reflectiveCalls

You can intercept the use of reflection and try and detect if it is a
reflective call you are interested in.

Andy.

On 28/11/2007, Bora Erbas < bora.erbas@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:
> refective method calls cannot be advised afaik..
> this is in the documentation as well, I remember (and it makes sense too)..
> you could try placing the advice at the target using execution pcd..
>
> On Nov 28, 2007 12:09 PM, Matteo Barbieri <m.barbieri@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I have an aspect that I use to check (and change) the return value of
> > some get method.
> > So I have a pointcut like that:
> >
> > public pointcut domainObjectGetters() : call(java.util.Collection*+
> > PersistentObject+.get*());
> >
> > and
> >
> > Object around() : domainObjectGetters() {
> >         // some stuff
> > }
> >
> > This works well, but sometimes those collections of PersistentObject
> > are called by reflection (java.lang.reflect.Fields.get()), so the
> > advice is not called.
> > How can I do that?
> > I tried with:
> >
> > public pointcut reflectionGetters() : call(Object
> > java.lang.reflect.Fields.get(*));
> >
> > but no success.
> > Thank you for your help.
> >
> > Bye
> >
> > --
> > Matteo
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > aspectj-users mailing list
> > aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
> > https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/aspectj-users
> >
> _______________________________________________
> aspectj-users mailing list
> aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
> https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/aspectj-users
>


------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 11:30:30 +0000
From: "Andy Clement" <andrew.clement@xxxxxxxxx >
Subject: Re: [aspectj-users] Problems with Enum
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Message-ID:
       <689d61aa0711280330r5029b7c6td8ee547beec3e205@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx >
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

I suspect you should be using AjASTVisitor as the superclass if you
intend to process AspectJ code eventually.  Be aware that the AspectJ
AST support is not complete - we are accepting contributions from
anyone who wants to fill in missing pieces.  I'm surprised enum isn't
working for you though, I would have imagined it is merely the AJ
constructs that are not visited correctly.

On 28/11/2007, Wojto < jestem.wojtek@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello everybody! I'm new here so I find it nice to say hello in the very
> beginning :-)
>
> And now to the point... I'm trying to write a simple mertic-counting
> tool. I decided to use aspectj's AST. Currently I'm trying to make out
> the api of the ast (as in eclipse I find it tricky). Everything works
> fine for classes but not for enum's. My code looks like this:
>
> import java.util.ArrayList;
>
> import org.aspectj.org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom.ASTVisitor;
> import org.aspectj.org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom.AnonymousClassDeclaration;
> import org.aspectj.org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom.CompilationUnit ;
> import org.aspectj.org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom.EnumDeclaration;
> import org.aspectj.org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom.MethodDeclaration;
>
> import pl.wirp.user23.logic.metrics.beans.MetricResult;
>
> public class NLOCVisitor extends ASTVisitor {
>
>     private ArrayList<MetricResult> result = new ArrayList<MetricResult>();
>
>     public ArrayList<MetricResult> getResult() {
>         return result;
>     }
>
> ......
>
>     @Override
>     public boolean visit(EnumDeclaration ed) {
>         System.out.println(ed.toString());
>         return true;
>     }
>
>     @Override
>     public boolean visit(AnonymousClassDeclaration acd) {
>         System.out.println(acd);
>         return true;
>     }
>
>    ...
> }
>
> I want (by now) write the source of my enum on standard out. Similar
> code for classes works fine, but for enums nothing happens. Methodes
> aren't even invoked.
> My enum class looks like this:
> public enum BasicEnum {
>     A = 1, B = 2, C = 3;
>     public int getNumberOfEnumerators(){
>         return 3;
>     }
> }
>
> so it's really simple.
> I would appreciate any help. Thanks!
> Wojtek
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> "Kup bilet na najlepsze zawody Freestyle Motocross - DIVERSE Night of
> the Jumps!" http://link.interia.pl/f1c5f
>
> _______________________________________________
> aspectj-users mailing list
> aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
> https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/aspectj-users
>


------------------------------

Message: 4
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 12:39:19 +0100
From: Wojto <jestem.wojtek@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [aspectj-users] Problems with Enum
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Message-ID: <474D5367.2070701@xxxxxxxxxx>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed

My code isn't AspectJ code. It's simple Java 1.5 code. I tried changing
my visitor to AjASTVisitor, but it still doesn't work.

> I suspect you should be using AjASTVisitor as the superclass if you
> intend to process AspectJ code eventually.  Be aware that the AspectJ
> AST support is not complete - we are accepting contributions from
> anyone who wants to fill in missing pieces.  I'm surprised enum isn't
> working for you though, I would have imagined it is merely the AJ
> constructs that are not visited correctly.
>
> On 28/11/2007, Wojto <jestem.wojtek@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Hello everybody! I'm new here so I find it nice to say hello in the very
>> beginning :-)
>>
>> And now to the point... I'm trying to write a simple mertic-counting
>> tool. I decided to use aspectj's AST. Currently I'm trying to make out
>> the api of the ast (as in eclipse I find it tricky). Everything works
>> fine for classes but not for enum's. My code looks like this:
>>
>> import java.util.ArrayList;
>>
>> import org.aspectj.org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom.ASTVisitor;
>> import org.aspectj.org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom.AnonymousClassDeclaration;
>> import org.aspectj.org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom.CompilationUnit;
>> import org.aspectj.org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom.EnumDeclaration;
>> import org.aspectj.org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom.MethodDeclaration;
>>
>> import pl.wirp.user23.logic.metrics.beans.MetricResult;
>>
>> public class NLOCVisitor extends ASTVisitor {
>>
>>     private ArrayList<MetricResult> result = new ArrayList<MetricResult>();
>>
>>     public ArrayList<MetricResult> getResult() {
>>         return result;
>>     }
>>
>> ......
>>
>>     @Override
>>     public boolean visit(EnumDeclaration ed) {
>>         System.out.println(ed.toString());
>>         return true;
>>     }
>>
>>     @Override
>>     public boolean visit(AnonymousClassDeclaration acd) {
>>         System.out.println(acd);
>>         return true;
>>     }
>>
>>    ...
>> }
>>
>> I want (by now) write the source of my enum on standard out. Similar
>> code for classes works fine, but for enums nothing happens. Methodes
>> aren't even invoked.
>> My enum class looks like this:
>> public enum BasicEnum {
>>     A = 1, B = 2, C = 3;
>>     public int getNumberOfEnumerators(){
>>         return 3;
>>     }
>> }
>>
>> so it's really simple.
>> I would appreciate any help. Thanks!
>> Wojtek
>>
>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>> "Kup bilet na najlepsze zawody Freestyle Motocross - DIVERSE Night of
>> the Jumps!" http://link.interia.pl/f1c5f
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> aspectj-users mailing list
>> aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
>> https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/aspectj-users
>>
>>
> _______________________________________________
> aspectj-users mailing list
> aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
> https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/aspectj-users
>
>
>
>


----------------------------------------------------------------------
Odmienila swoje oblicze a Ty ... ??

>>> http://link.interia.pl/f1c86



------------------------------

Message: 5
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 11:42:47 +0000
From: "Andy Clement" < andrew.clement@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [aspectj-users] Problems with Enum
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Message-ID:
       < 689d61aa0711280342kf6c245bj6e52533653665892@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

I know your code is simple java code. But I have never used the class
org.aspectj.org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom.ASTVisitor and would not support
that as an entry point to AST processing.  If you just want to parse
pure java, use the standard compiler classes and not the org.aspectj
prefixed classes.

But I would raise a bug if it does not work with AjASTVisitor

Andy.

On 28/11/2007, Wojto <jestem.wojtek@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> My code isn't AspectJ code. It's simple Java 1.5 code. I tried changing
> my visitor to AjASTVisitor, but it still doesn't work.
>
> > I suspect you should be using AjASTVisitor as the superclass if you
> > intend to process AspectJ code eventually.  Be aware that the AspectJ
> > AST support is not complete - we are accepting contributions from
> > anyone who wants to fill in missing pieces.  I'm surprised enum isn't
> > working for you though, I would have imagined it is merely the AJ
> > constructs that are not visited correctly.
> >
> > On 28/11/2007, Wojto <jestem.wojtek@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> >> Hello everybody! I'm new here so I find it nice to say hello in the very
> >> beginning :-)
> >>
> >> And now to the point... I'm trying to write a simple mertic-counting
> >> tool. I decided to use aspectj's AST. Currently I'm trying to make out
> >> the api of the ast (as in eclipse I find it tricky). Everything works
> >> fine for classes but not for enum's. My code looks like this:
> >>
> >> import java.util.ArrayList ;
> >>
> >> import org.aspectj.org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom.ASTVisitor;
> >> import org.aspectj.org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom.AnonymousClassDeclaration;
> >> import org.aspectj.org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom.CompilationUnit ;
> >> import org.aspectj.org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom.EnumDeclaration;
> >> import org.aspectj.org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom.MethodDeclaration;
> >>
> >> import pl.wirp.user23.logic.metrics.beans.MetricResult ;
> >>
> >> public class NLOCVisitor extends ASTVisitor {
> >>
> >>     private ArrayList<MetricResult> result = new ArrayList<MetricResult>();
> >>
> >>     public ArrayList<MetricResult> getResult() {
> >>         return result;
> >>     }
> >>
> >> ......
> >>
> >>     @Override
> >>     public boolean visit(EnumDeclaration ed) {
> >>         System.out.println(ed.toString());
> >>         return true;
> >>     }
> >>
> >>     @Override
> >>     public boolean visit(AnonymousClassDeclaration acd) {
> >>         System.out.println(acd);
> >>         return true;
> >>     }
> >>
> >>    ...
> >> }
> >>
> >> I want (by now) write the source of my enum on standard out. Similar
> >> code for classes works fine, but for enums nothing happens. Methodes
> >> aren't even invoked.
> >> My enum class looks like this:
> >> public enum BasicEnum {
> >>     A = 1, B = 2, C = 3;
> >>     public int getNumberOfEnumerators(){
> >>         return 3;
> >>     }
> >> }
> >>
> >> so it's really simple.
> >> I would appreciate any help. Thanks!
> >> Wojtek
> >>
> >> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> >> "Kup bilet na najlepsze zawody Freestyle Motocross - DIVERSE Night of
> >> the Jumps!" http://link.interia.pl/f1c5f
> >>
> >> _______________________________________________
> >> aspectj-users mailing list
> >> aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
> >> https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/aspectj-users
> >>
> >>
> > _______________________________________________
> > aspectj-users mailing list
> > aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
> > https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/aspectj-users
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Odmienila swoje oblicze a Ty ... ??
>
> >>> http://link.interia.pl/f1c86
>
> _______________________________________________
> aspectj-users mailing list
> aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
> https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/aspectj-users
>


------------------------------

Message: 6
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 11:53:23 +0000
From: "Andy Clement" <andrew.clement@xxxxxxxxx >
Subject: Re: [aspectj-users] Failure in
       RunTheseBeforeYouCommitTests.java
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Message-ID:
       < 689d61aa0711280353x7a798fa8tf8435ae9f75709b3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

Ran clean for me just now, that is on the Mac with a Java5 VM.  there
is occasionally one failure relating to timing on the mac
(testAjStateDeleteResourcesInInputDir), I just got the magic 3596/3596
completed OK.  What platform are you on, what VM?

A couple of pieces of testcode were missing until this morning - sync
now and retry.

Andy.

On 28/11/2007, Marco Poggi <marco.poggi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
> I have followed the instruction at
>
> http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/released/faq.php#q:buildingsource
>
> and ran RunTheseBeforeYouCommitTests.java but It finished with this
> failure:
>
> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError : Expecting
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError but caught
> org.aspectj.bridge.AbortException: trouble in:
> public class LTWHelloWorld extends java.util.ArrayList:
>    private String message
>    private static final org.aspectj.lang.JoinPoint$StaticPart ajc$tjp_0
> [Synthetic]
>    public void <init>():
>                      ALOAD_0     // LLTWHelloWorld; this   (line 5)
>                      INVOKESPECIAL java.util.ArrayList.<init> ()V
>      constructor-execution(void LTWHelloWorld.<init>())
>      |               ALOAD_0     // LLTWHelloWorld; this   (line 7)
>      |               LDC "Hello World!"
>      |               PUTFIELD LTWHelloWorld.message Ljava/lang/String;
>      |               RETURN   (line 5)
>      constructor-execution(void LTWHelloWorld.<init>())
>    end public void <init>()
>
>    public void println()
> org.aspectj.weaver.MethodDeclarationLineNumber: 9:197
> :
>      method-execution(void LTWHelloWorld.println())
>      |               GETSTATIC java.lang.System.out
> Ljava/io/PrintStream;   (line 10)
>      |               ALOAD_0     // LLTWHelloWorld; this
>      |               GETFIELD LTWHelloWorld.message Ljava/lang/String;
>      |               INVOKEVIRTUAL java.io.PrintStream.println
> (Ljava/lang/String;)V
>      |               RETURN   (line 11)
>      method-execution(void LTWHelloWorld.println())
>    end public void println()
>
>    public static void main(String[])
> org.aspectj.weaver.MethodDeclarationLineNumber: 13:269
> :
>                      NEW LTWHelloWorld   (line 14)
>                      DUP
>                      INVOKESPECIAL LTWHelloWorld.<init> ()V
>                      ASTORE_1
>                      ALOAD_1     // LLTWHelloWorld; hw   (line 15)
>                      INVOKEVIRTUAL LTWHelloWorld.println ()V
>                      ICONST_0   (line 16)
>                      ISTORE_2
>                      GOTO L2
>                  L0: ALOAD_0     // [Ljava/lang/String; args   (line 17)
>                      ILOAD_2     // I i
>                      AALOAD
>                      ASTORE_3
>                      ALOAD_1     // LLTWHelloWorld; hw   (line 18)
>                      ALOAD_3     // Ljava/lang/String; jp
>                      INVOKEVIRTUAL LTWHelloWorld.contains
> (Ljava/lang/Object;)Z
>                      IFNE L1
>                      NEW java.lang.RuntimeException   (line 19)
>                      DUP
>                      NEW java.lang.StringBuffer
>                      DUP
>                      ALOAD_3     // Ljava/lang/String; jp
>                      INVOKESTATIC java.lang.String.valueOf
> (Ljava/lang/Object;)Ljava/lang/String;
>                      INVOKESPECIAL java.lang.StringBuffer.<init>
> (Ljava/lang/String;)V
>                      LDC " missing"
>                      INVOKEVIRTUAL java.lang.StringBuffer.append
> (Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/StringBuffer;
>                      INVOKEVIRTUAL java.lang.StringBuffer.toString
> ()Ljava/lang/String;
>                      INVOKESPECIAL java.lang.RuntimeException .<init>
> (Ljava/lang/String;)V
>                      ATHROW
>                  L1: IINC 2 1     // I i   (line 16)
>                  L2: ILOAD_2     // I i
>                      ALOAD_0     // [Ljava/lang/String; args
>                      ARRAYLENGTH
>                      IF_ICMPLT L0
>                      RETURN   (line 22)
>    end public static void main(String[])
>
> end public class LTWHelloWorld
>
>         at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:47)
>         at
> org.aspectj.weaver.loadtime.WeavingURLClassLoaderTest.testIncompletePath(WeavingURLClassLoaderTest.java:356)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
>         at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:154)
>         at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:127)
>         at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:106)
>         at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:124)
>         at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:109)
>         at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:118)
>         at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:208)
>         at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:203)
>         at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest (TestSuite.java:208)
>         at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:203)
>         at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:208)
>         at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java :203)
>         at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:208)
>         at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:203)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.junit3.JUnit3TestReference.run (JUnit3TestReference.java:130)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.java:38)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests (RemoteTestRunner.java:460)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:673)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run (RemoteTestRunner.java:386)
>         at
> org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:196)
>
>
> Someone can help me?
> _______________________________________________
> aspectj-users mailing list
> aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
> https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/aspectj-users
>


------------------------------

_______________________________________________
aspectj-users mailing list
aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/aspectj-users


End of aspectj-users Digest, Vol 33, Issue 41
*********************************************



--
Prof S Kotrappa
Assistant Prof,
Department of CSE/MCA
KLES's College of Engg., & Technology
Belgaum-India.

_______________________________________________
aspectj-users mailing list
aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/aspectj-users