Re: [aspectj-users] How can I exclude class's in aspectJ pointcuts

Are you sure you mean call()?  I thought you wanted to use execution()?

If you use call() you are effectively writing 'let me intercept all
*calls* made to any method in any type from my com.foo.test package or
subpackages'.  if you wrote 'execution(public * *(..)) &&
within(com.foo.test..*)' that would mean 'let me intercept execution
of any method in my com.foo.test package or subpackages'...

With that pointcut using call(), you will see calls to StringBuilder
and all sorts of other stuff.