Re: [aspectj-users] Failure in RunTheseBeforeYouCommitTests.java

Ran clean for me just now, that is on the Mac with a Java5 VM.  there
is occasionally one failure relating to timing on the mac
(testAjStateDeleteResourcesInInputDir), I just got the magic 3596/3596
completed OK.  What platform are you on, what VM?

A couple of pieces of testcode were missing until this morning - sync
now and retry.

Andy.