Re: [aspectj-users] Problems with Enum

I know your code is simple java code. But I have never used the class
org.aspectj.org.eclipse.jdt.core.dom.ASTVisitor and would not support
that as an entry point to AST processing.  If you just want to parse
pure java, use the standard compiler classes and not the org.aspectj
prefixed classes.

But I would raise a bug if it does not work with AjASTVisitor

Andy.