[aspectj-users] NoClassDefFound in AspectJ Plug-in

I'm working on a project that consists of a few plug-ins, using Eclipse 3.3.
I made a plug-in containing aspects only. I need these aspects to be be applied to classes in a few other plug-ins.

I tried to add these project plug-ins in the inpath for the aspect plug-in, but the dependencies where going very deep and as the result the weaving took ages and ended up in java heap space error.

So I tried to do it the other way round.  I converted existing plug-ins to aspectJ and added the the asects to the aspect path.

After that when I started the project, I got NoClassDefFoundError for classes that are in those plug-ins and were certainly not missing before I switched to aspectJ.

What am I missing? I'll be glad for any help.

Ania

Back to the top