[aspectj-users] Monitoring all method calls exception....another question

Hi,

I'm doing some work on using aspects to provide security around some  Agents I am creating.  I have written an aspect (with the help of this forum) that simply captures calls to public methods and identifies the caller, who of course, within the scope of my project is generally known in advance as far as the AspectJ compiler is concerned.

I was wondering though, what would happen if someone with malicious intent (a hacker with skills far beyond my own) managed to get a handle on my agent and called its public methods. Would

thisJoinPoint

.getThis()

called in my advice simply throw an exception?

Thanks, and sorry for the hypothetical nature of the question, but it you could save me loads of time in testing.

Rob

Back to the top