[aspectj-users] AspectJ and complex system

Dear alll

I am new in Aspect Technology and I need ome help.

I plan to use AspectJ for a complex system development. I want to be sure that AspectJ
allows solving my problem.
There is my problem:
I have a system composed of some entities. Let call them Entity.

Each Entity is a compound object composed of a second type of components. Let
call them Component. Each component instance is closed to an Entity instance.

I want to implement some Aspects that will control the behaviour of my
components.  Let call them Aspect.

But I want that each instance of Entity instantiates the Aspect class. The
components of this entity behaviour will be controlled only by this Aspect
instance.  Then, the components of an entity can share the same instance of
Aspect but two entities cannot share a same instance of aspect.

does AspectJ allow this specification?

Please I need your help.

Best regards

Back to the top