Re: [aspectj-users] Add field to inherited classes

I don't believe it's possible to add a member to multiple classes using a
single inter-type declaration statement, but you can use an inter-type
declaration to insert a field in the interface itself (you can also provide
it with accessor and mutator methods for proper encapsulation). See the
aspectj programming guide
(http://www.eclipse.org/aspectj/doc/released/progguide/language-interType.html)
for details.

regards,