[aspectj-users] AspectJ weaving WebService Methods

Hi!

I have a Problem with AspectJ and WebServices. I want to call a Web-Service method with the stub and log it, and this web-Service method is defined in the Aspect as a pointcut.

When I call all locally without stub it works, when I do with stub over the connection it doesn't give me any output of the aspect.

I don't know exactly what happens when the web-service is called? the method is called over the stub (and not directly) so its therefore that it doesn't function?

Would appreciate any help.

Thanks, roland

Back to the top