[aspectj-users] Getting argument *types* from a JoinPoint

Hello, and thanks for your help in advance.

I'm using AspectJ to add a tracing module to my software.  Because I suppose
I'm a bit persnickety, the default method signature, nor the short or long
forms, suit what I'm trying to do.

I'd like to print trace messages in the following form:

    <class-name>.<method-name>(<arg1-type>, <arg2-type>, ...)

Is there any way to get the argument types as they are defined in the method
signature from the JoinPoint?  The only thing I've been able to do so far is
get the arguments themselves, and get the arguments' classes, but that will get
me the  actual implementing class, not necessarily the type as defined in the
method signature.  Also, this doesn't work to well if one of the arguments is
null.

Any thoughts on how to accomplish this?

Thanks again for your help,
Anthony Frasso