[aspectj-users] Adding methods to all subclasses

Hello,

I need to add methods to all subclasses of various swing components.
The simplest solution seems to be simply adding those methods to the
component itself, but that would require weaving the swing classes;
something I cannot afford if I want to keep the application
distributable.

I hoped I could use a similar construction like:

public void JFrame+.doSomething() {}

Is it possible to use some kind of pattern instead of a class name,
when introducing new methods?

Regards
Tomas Kramar

Back to the top