Fw: [aspectj-users] [warning] advice definedinLoggerhasnotbeenapplied [Xlint:adviceDidNotMatch]

how can i bring to work the below code when i start end compile from commandline?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Roland Piazzi" <roland_piazzi@xxxxxxx>
To: <aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 8:03 AM
Subject: Re: [aspectj-users] [warning] advice definedinLoggerhasnotbeenapplied [Xlint:adviceDidNotMatch]

ok:

package p2;

import p1.Test;

public aspect Logger {

   pointcut logging(String test):

       call (* *.*(..)) &&

       args(test) &&

       !within(Logger);

   after(String test) returning: logging(test) {

       System.out.println(test);

   }

}

package p1;

public class Test {

       Test test = new Test();

       test.test1("Hello World");

   }

   public void test1(String test) {

       System.out.println(test);

   }

}

when i test it in eclipse its ok, but how do i from the command line?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron Bodkin" <rbodkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Loggerhasnotbeenapplied [Xlint:adviceDidNotMatch]

excuse me what does it mean "fully qualify it in the aspect definition"?

imported within the aspect it is already...

thanks, Roland

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ron DiFrango" <rdifrango@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
hasnotbeenapplied [Xlint:adviceDidNotMatch]

Roland,

Standard Java import/packaging rules apply to aspects as well.  So either
you need to import the full qualified class TaskManagementService or fully
qualify it in the aspect definition.

Ron DiFrango
Architect/Lead Consultant
Cap Tech Ventures, Inc