Re: [aspectj-users] Constructor execution advice is called twice

I suspect that it is capturing EACH constructor executed. If you have a flat hierarchy, this is your constructor plus Object(). If you deepened your hierarchy, you probably get more because it is logging Foo(), Bar(), Object() in the hiearchy Foo extends Bar extends Object.

Hope this helps