[aspectj-users] Re: aspectj-users Digest, Vol 31, Issue 12

Thank you for your help Andy.

I tried moving my code to the same file, and I got my test case to
work by including the interface that I introduced as a parent to the
target class.  It seems that if this is in another file it does not
work, should I file a defect?

It seems odd to me that the ITD method is "within" the aspect as
opposed to the target of the introduction.  I guess this makes sense
because it is declared in the same file as the aspect, but it could
make sense to me either way I guess.

In the case of an interface with no methods, it might as well just be
declared in the aspect since there is no code to it.

Thanks for your help,
Mike

Back to the top