[aspectj-users] Intertype-declaration of methods with use of aspect-owned methods

Hi,

I got another one: I have declared an Intertype-method in my aspect:

public void Mask.addScript(@SuppressWarnings("unused") Script s) {
}

Because I want to use same aspect-owned methods here (getLang() and evaluate()), I didn't write anything in the intertype-method's body, but use the following around()-advice:

void around(Script s) : execution(public void Mask.addScript(Script))
							&& args(s) {
	if (getLang().equalsIgnoreCase(s.getLang())) {
		evaluate(s.getCode());
	}
}

Now I'm getting a Warning: "ajc$this_ is never read", so that I'm thinking about how to do this in another way. Is there any best practice to do this?

kind regards
Tobias
In 5 Schritten zur eigenen Homepage. Jetzt Domain sichern und gestalten!
Nur 3,99 EUR/Monat! http://www.maildomain.web.de/?mc=021114

Back to the top