Re: [aspectj-users] Weird syntax-error

Hello Tobias,

Am 14.09.2007 um 12:42 schrieb Tobias Demuth:

Thanks for your help, your advice works fine. But why do I need a return-type here? In the book I'm reading about AspectJ I guess this is never mentioned ("Aspektorientierte Programmierung mit AspectJ 5" by Oliver Böhm, Amazon-

you're correct - sorry for the omission. I added it now to errata list on http://www.aosd.de/buecher/AOP_AspectJ/korrekturen.html

Why do you need a return-type here? I think it helps if you think of it as a "method" - a method has also a return type even if there is no return value.

users say it's the best German book about AspectJ available).

I hope so

kind regards,
Tobias

regards,