[aspectj-users] re: good book to help with advanced? project

Hello,
  I am wondering if there is a book that will help me with a project.

  In my portal module we have various custom modules, and we want to
have all of them use the same connection pool.  So, the project is to
have an aspect add a static block to either an abstract class or
interface, that creates the pool. An aspect will also change all the
getConnection/closeConnection methods to get and return the connections
out of the pool.

  I am not certain how to add the static block to a class, but I have
changed methods that are in classes and interfaces before.

  What book would help me with these types of projects?

Thanx.

--
"Don't worry about people stealing an idea. If it's original, you will
have to ram it down their throats." Howard Aiken

Back to the top