[aspectj-users] AJDoc

Hello,

I’m trying to make documentation to some aspects with ajdoc. Although, the generated documentation has some problems with the order of its contents. The “Advice Detail” appears first than the “Advice Summary” and even the aspect’s description . It goes as something like this:

Aspect:

/**

 * Aspect Description

 */

public aspect Test {

                before() : something()

                {

                                //…

                }

}

Documentation:

<Advice Detail>

AspectDescription

<Advice Summary>

I would appreciate it if anyone could give me a couple of tips of how to make this work without having to change “manually” all the generated JavaDoc.

Thanks, best regards,

Tiago Moreiras

Back to the top