[aspectj-users] Method not found with AspectJ generated code

I am sorry for this basic question but I have not found any info about it.
I wrote a logger aspect, a very simple one. It works well with all classes
except the ones of J2C connection implementation, that's, as some methods
have changed their signature in the AspectJ generated code, the
connector(RAR) loader can't find them because it uses java reflection
mechanism to locate them. I am sure it is a common problem and there is a
solution. Thanks in advance for your help!

Franck