Re: [aspectj-users] Who is using AOP in industry?

Sérgio,

Did you take a quick look at the Industry Track at AOSD? I remember
that Terracota is using AOP to implement clustering. I also read in a
paper at AOSD, a couple of years ago, that AOP was being used by IBM
to implement a middleware infrastructure (for logging, tracing, and
error handling).

There are two particular papers in AOSD'2006's Industry Track that you
might find interesting:

I8	Analysing AOP Adoption in Industry, Thursday 10:30-11:30
       Rob Harrop, Interface21, United Kingdom
I9	Implementation of AOP in non-academic projects, Thursday 11:30-12:00
       Allison Duck, Business Objects, Canada

Cheers,
Fernando