[aspectj-users] AJDT, aop(-ajc).xml, LTW

Hi,
I'm converting my workspace from a single project,
where aspects are compile time-woven into the app, to
one where I can build the app and aspects seperately
and then LTW when debugging.
I then created a LTW debug config to LTW the plain
java project, giving the Apects project on the LTW
tab.
It didn't work - I just get:
"[WeavingURLClassLoader] warning parse definitions
failed -- (SAXParseException) Premature end of file."
- so, thinking it was because the file didn't exist -
I ticked "outxml" on the compiler tab of the Aspects
project and tried again; but I still get the same -
which I'm guessing is because the aop-ajc.xml which is
generated is completely empty...

So...

Should the "OutXML" option for aspectj compiler
generate a completely empty file?  Shouldn't it
include all the aspects in the Aspects project -
otherwise - what's the point of generating it?
And why is it called aop-ajc.xml and not aop.xml?

I'm confused!

TIA,
Mark.

P.S. I'm using the Europa releases of Eclipse and
AJDT.

Our's is not to reason why,
Our's is but to code and die...

now.