Re: [aspectj-users] ajc - how to compile only .aj files but avoid weaving (for load time weaving)

Hi Andy,

I tried this. It doesn't work.
What I did was:
- separate out .java files and .aj files into separate folder structure.
Say, .java files in to src1 folder and .aj files in to src2.
- javac on src1; create a jar file and put it in CLASSPATH environment
variable.
- ajc on src2
Still it creates woven class files for the java files.

- Jayesh