Re: [aspectj-users] Eclipse question (possibly off-topic)

Sorry if I was vague.  Some other developers on a project I am working on decided that Java Web Start is insufficient for their needs so they are writing a super-deployer.  They are reading .classpath files to bring up wizard screens but fixing problems one-by-one as people use the product with different .classpath files than the test cases.  I thought I'd help them out by finding the source of truth for .classpath files whatever form it takes: dtd, schema, english documentation, java code, etc.