RE: [aspectj-users] Help in Eclipse + AspectJ using AJDT

>You either need it one way or the other.  If you are weaving the
standard java project with the aspect project >(using inpath on the
aspect project) then the standard java project doesnt need to know
anything about the
>AspectJ project (dont create a dependency).  If you are doing it the
other way (using aspectpath after making
> the standard java project an AspectJ one) then add the aspectj project
as a dependency for your standard java >
>project - in this case the aspectj project does not need a dependency
on the converted project.

    I am using the second case. But Aspects files in AspectJ project
need to know the classes and packages
    in starndard project to which I am writing pointcuts and advices. If
I do not put
    project dependencies those classes are not recognized. Is there a
better way
    to make them vissible to AspectJ project?

Srini

Back to the top