[aspectj-users] Help in Eclipse + AspectJ using AJDT

Hi

I am just started with AJDT in Eclipse. I created a sample toy
aspect and was able to apply to test Java class in the same
directory. But when I tried to apply to some other class
in a different project or directory It is not able to
do that.  My question is how do aspects and classes see each other.
Does the aspects have to be in the same project as the classes
they are applied to? I tried to add to the Aspect In path the
directory from other project. But it did not help.

Also, I am getting a runtime exception once in a while
with Eclipse 3.2 and AJDT 1.4.2.0705221209

Any help is appreciated.

thanks
Srini

Back to the top